Thursday, November 25, 2010

You get underwear!

Well it's time for another round of CASE study
I think your gonna love my card this week, well you'll get a chuckle anyway! 
The uber talented Heather is our muse this month.
here's the inside of the card
I made a second card (sometimes I just can't help it).
Want more inspiration?  Stop by the  CASE Study blog and and check out what the rest of the DT created!  Oh did I mention there's a fabulous prize up for grabs??

Play along with our challenge and one lucky participant will win a
$25 Gift Certificate to Artful Delight

Materials
Snowflake punches-Martha Stewart
Vintage Photo distres ink-Ranger

4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Well, sometimes underwear is a cool thing to get for Christmas, especially when it's a frilly-lacey sweet little thing :)
Both cards are gorgeous!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful cards, Melyssa! I love both of them, with the Kraft background and the splash of color.
Very striking!

meredith said...

lol, I love the underwear card.too cute! xxx

Thanh Vo said...

LOL Yepp, still loving that underwear sentiment!