Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Compliments of the Season

It's another CASE study moment.  I'm so in love with the giant snowflake Sizzix that I want to use it everywhere.  Plus I don't think I get as much use out of ink as I do with the Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink.  I've been using it with everything!
Play along with CASE study for your chance to win Whimsie Doodles
newest rubber stamp set called "Have Cake".
It's easy to play, stop by the CASE study blog and see for yourself!

Materials
Sentiment-Waltzing Mouse
Scallop Circle-Spellbinders
Sizzix-Snowflake
Ranger Vintage Photo ink
DP-CTMH

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my word...this is gorgeous! I love that big snowflake!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love absolutely everything about this card... the distressed snowflake, the colours, your choice of papers, and gingham ribbon... all that I love is there!

Sue Kohler said...

absolutely stunning Melyssa!! I just LOVE the snowflake, no wonder you love to pop it in everywhere! is it the large die #2? :)