Thursday, December 16, 2010

Season's Greetings

It's CASE study time!  Another week another challenge and another chance to win a prize.  Our generous sponsor this week is Catherine Pooler, and Independent SU! Demonstrator.  She's giving away
one free month of Club Inbox.  Stop by Catherine's blog.
Like the sentiment?  I love it, only I love it so much I actually lost the "Season's" in Season's Greetings.  It came as one image but I cut the words apart and well you know the rest!
Materials
Mittens digi-Whimsie Doodles
Sentiment-Waltzing Mouse
Copics
Spellbinders-Scallop Circles

4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Fabulous design, I love your stitching!

Brandi said...

This is so adorable. I love the pearl accents on the mittens!
Brandi

Sue Kohler said...

another stunner Melyssa! love the mittens and the big fat bow!! :)

Julie said...

Very pretty, I love th pearls on the mittens!