Thursday, January 27, 2011

A CASE of Love and beakers!

Well it's almost the end of the month and that means this is the last CASEing of our muse Mercy Kerin.
We'll start with a new muse next week.  I have to admit Mercy really had me stumped for this challenge. I think it was the flowers.  So I went searching through my stamp pile and found a stamp set (I've never used yet) you know the kind I'm talking about, the set you just HAVE to HAVE and never use.  Well this set is called Chemistry by There She Goes stamps and I used them for this card.  Now my purchase has been vindicated! ha!







The girls over at CASE study have made some pretty and amazing cards based on Mercy's sketch.  Check them out and you will see the fabulous prize that's up for grabs.

6 comments:

Mercy said...

what a fun and fabulous card, melyssa! LOVE the colors, the layout, and the circle elements...INGENIOUS!

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!!! I loved this card!! It's amazing!! I'm a chemistry teacher!! So, I realy liked it!! :)

Julie said...

Fantastic card! I love that set (although I don't have it). Great colors, and love the addition of the buttons!

Jean Martin said...

Melyssa! This is such a fun card!!! I love how you mix elements on your cards. They are always eye catching. I always have to stop and look at all the details and admire your coloring.

Sue Kohler said...

he he, I have alot of those 'just HAD to have'sets!! I can understand why this one is just that, it is so cute! I love how you have teamed it with the medallion! :)

Debgem said...

I have this set and love it!! I adore this card - the colours, the layout and the chemistry!!! Fills my heart with joy!! (Me - chemistry geek!!)