Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great Day

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot it's Thursday.  I have been so confused about what day it is all week.  Sorry I'm so late about my CASE study challenge post.  We have a new muse this month and it's Julee Tilman.  Her cards a so beautiful and polished.  So here's my card.
Our Sponsor
This week's sponsor is Amber Ink!!


Amber Ink is generously providing one lucky winner with a $15 digital gift certificate to the store!!
Stop by CASE study and play along



Materials
Stamps-Sentimental  Birthday-There She Goes
Paper-Fine and Dandy-My Mind's Eye
Butterfly Punch-Martha Stewart
Stickles-Eucalyptus


5 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!! So sweet!! I loved!! :)

perelka111 said...

very nice card:)

Tasha said...

Oh i love this its so sugary sweet, the colours are yummy too
love tasha xx

Sue Kohler said...

beautiful balance of subtle colours, the butterfly is a real stand out!! :)

Benzi said...

What a darling card...love the sparkly butterfly and sweet papers you used.