Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make my heart sing

Are you up for a challenge?  CASE study has another beautiful card for you to CASE.  I just loved the pink and white with a splash of burgandy on this card.  So that is what I CASEd only instead of a rose I used a butterfly.  I also noticed the embossed border so I thought I'd give it a try.  I'm glad I'm on the CASE study team as it gives me an opertunity to try new things.  Like adding score lines to my border.  
Play along and maybe even try something new like I did,  either way there's a fabulous prize for one lucky player.  Our sponsor is CASE Study and they are giving away a 3 month subscription to Scrapbook News and Review   How awesome is that??

4 comments:

Damaris said...

Gorgeous!!

We need to get you more followers.

TFS.

x0, Damaris

Sue Kohler said...

Beautifully done Melyssa, the frame is just gorgeous! :)

Julie said...

Wow!!! this is a stunner! love that yummy frame!

April Maybee said...

Beautiful Melyssa.