Thursday, April 7, 2011

No place like home

So now that's it's a new month it means there's a new Muse in the CASE study house!!
This month is going to be awesome with the beautiful and elegant designs of Silke Ledlow.
She's so talented, I'm really thrilled to be CASEing her designs.  Here is this week's CASE study challenge card.
Here's my card
   I thought it would be a cool touch to include the house numbers with this card.  So I covered them with clear buttons. Now the pop off the page (although you can't see it in this photo). 
This week's returning sponsor is The Stamping Boutique!!
The Stamping Boutique is generously offering 3 digis of winner's choice from the store!!
Stop by CASE study blog for all the deets and play along.

Materials
Paper-Jillibean Soup-Owl mini deck
Ribbon-dyed with YG23 various ink.

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super cute, girlie!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Melyssa, this is the cutest version! I love this sweet PTI Set too and you made it look GORGEOUS and so FUN!!! Awesome case...hugs ~S~

Zafran ali said...

I LOVE the butterfly on the front!really nice card...
Plastic Cards Printing

Sue Kohler said...

Beautiful CASE Melyssa, loving the bright and stunning colours, the numbers are brilliantly done! :)

Jean Martin said...

This is SUPER cute!!!!!! Melyssa you always choose the perfect images for the wonderful patterned papers you use. I always stay to look at all the details. :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!! Your card makes me happy just to look at it!