Thursday, June 23, 2011

Case #45 Share the ride

What a week I'm having here, first it's been a week of sneak peaks and now it's CASE study time.  This week I tried the technique of soaking up ink with a dauber and swiping it across some Gina K shiny card stock to make the sunset.  If you've been following along you will know that  Jill Foster is a technique girl and the cards the DT have created are amazing check them out for yourself here.
Julie is giving away a $25 gift certificate to her new store, Paper and Such.
 The stamp I used to make this card is from Bombshell Stamps, they have some really great images hot rods muscle cars and pinups.

8 comments:

ScrapinShana said...

Wow! I love, love, love this card! My hubby and some other family members love to ride and I would love to have this image to make cards for them. If you could tell me where you got the image from I'd really appreciate it. It's such a beautiful card!!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning card ... love those stamps.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This results in a very creative cards and nice,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Gorgeous!!! And I just love that saying!

Jill said...

This is such an awesome card! The motorcycle is wo cool!

Tracey said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!!! PERFECT in so many ways!

Sue Kohler said...

Beautifully done Melyssa, love the shading in the backdrop, gorgeous colours! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is seriously one of the best examples of flawless sponging that I've seen. The whole design just takes my breath away! That's what I love you for, Melyssa :) You rock!