Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ShortCuts-Hello card

It's monday morning already!! So how about starting the week off with a "just because" card. I think it's great to give someone a "hello" card, just to let them know your thinking of them or just want to touch base or just for whatever. Again I used ShortCuts clear card blanks as the base and decorated it. The large scallop on the bottom is actually 1" circles. Don't you just love these clear cards?? They make such unique cards, I love'em!


Supplies
ShortCuts-clear card
Stamps-Stampendous
Pantone Markers
1"circle punch

5 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable, and I love your new blog header

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great clear card! I am in love with clear cards and albums (: Great job!

Gina Lindsay said...

that little mouse is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cutest card ever, Melyssa!!! Love the curve of the pp with the scallop.. adorable!! :)

Katy Myhre said...

I love this card! Great design.