Thursday, March 26, 2009

Your Branch or mine

Well I just discoverd yesterday that CC Designs sell some of their as digital stamps. I was so excited!! I can order stamps and get them almost instantely. No more waiting for days.
Here's my first card using CC Designs. I had to put this little guy on a ShortCuts Clear Card cause he is just to cute to not to stand alone.

Then I decided to make a background and see what that will look like. I chalked the cloud background. I didn't look cartoony enough for me so I cut out some fluffy clouds. I know it's a cloud overload but when you see the card closed I think you'll like it much better.


"Your Branch or mine" was created in PS and printed out along with the hanging monkey.
Supplies-Clear Card-ShortCuts, Monkey Love digital stamp-CC Designs, Pantone markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo precious!

Jennifer Scull said...

since monkeys scare me to death, it takes a lot for me to say that I think a monkey card is cute - but this one is adorable!!!!! :D not too many clouds at all - just perfect!

Gina Lindsay said...

I really like this card and the background you created.

Katy Myhre said...

Awesome card!

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunning work.