Monday, June 15, 2009

The Greeting Farm June Releases now available

Well it's new release day at The Greeting Farm!! So now I can show you somthing things I made with their new stamp sets. The stamps are being sold on The Greeting Farm blog due to some server issues, but that will be fixed soon.

I think I'll start with an altered tin using my new favorite TGF stamp set called OH BABY!!

The DP I used is actually from a digial kit I just printed and cut out. And of course I used my Oval Nesties! I can't tell you how excited I am about these new stamps!! They are soooooo CUTE!!


Supplies
Oh Baby stamps-The Greeting Farm
Tooth tin-Effectuality
Oval, scallop oval and star-Spellbinders Nesties

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

This is sooooo cute Melyssa! I love that you made an altered tooth tin - what a great idea. :D This set is so adorable, I just love it and all its possibilities. Your DP is fabulous with the paper pieced baby hat and the inside is such a sweet surprise. :D

Angie said...

I love your projects with the new stamps! You came up with some awesome projects!!!

Unknown said...

I would like to buy 2 of the tooth fairy boxes. how do I do that?

Unknown said...

I would like to purchase 2 of the tooth fairy boxes. can you walk me through the procedure?

Unknown said...

I would like to purchase 2 of the tooth fairy boxes. can you walk me through the procedure?