Thursday, June 11, 2009

ShortCuts and the Cutting Cafe

Well I almost forgot to post today!! Luckly I didn't because today is Thursday and that means it's ShortCuts day! ShortCuts has teamed up with the Cutting Cafe this week and next. Which means all the ShortCuts DT will have some amazing things to show you. Check them out!

This first card was made using ShortCuts Frosted sheets. They're perfect for adding a soft touch to your card and allowing for a semi-transparent look of the inside. And I used Fruit Greetings Digital stamps from the Cutting Cafe! These images are SWEET! and they even come with sentiments! I love that! I cut some pattern paper and covered my cherries just so they would match the inside of the card.


This next card is from the super fabulous totally SWEET rocking card shapes from The Cutting Cafe!
I couldn't resist putting the cupcake on a ShortCuts frosted card front. The reciever of this card will think they are getting a rectangle "typical" thank you card and out pops a cupcake! The frosted front keeps the card light and airy and doesn't distract from the cupcake. While the stitching helps frame everything.
I love shaped cards and this cupcake shape Rocks!! Check out the other shaped cards you can get at the Cutting Cafe.
Supplies

4 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Awesome!! I love them both, but you are so clever with that cupcake card!! WOW!

Regina Easter said...

OMG OMG OMG.......THESE ARE AWESOME...HUGS

Eva said...

WOW, WOW and more WOW!!!!! These cards are STUNNING!!!

Nicole said...

Wow, Melyssa, these are WONDERFUL cards using the cherry and cupcake images, KUDOS!