Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wishing you the best

Well it's Thursday and do you know what that means?? It means it's ShortCuts day!! Yep starting this month until Dec I will be posting all my ShortCuts cards and projects on Thursdays. With some little extras thrown in here and there.

So today's card is a gift card holder from ShortCuts that's based on the Sheetload of cards sketch for this months newsletter.
Aren't the colours wild??? To check out all the creative ideas from the Sheetload DT and to download this months newsletter click HERE. The newsletter is jam packed with great cards and ideas.
Supplies
Gift Card holder-ShortCuts
Swissdot embossing folder

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!! I love the CB inside...what a neat idea!! I also thought I had tried to say Congrats on the new Whimsie Doodles and it didn't work. Anyway, I love the lil guy....he is so cute! I am working with the free one today, so I'll let you know when I post it. Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Fantastic card holder card, Melyssa! I love the pretty dps that you used and the pretty happy colors! What a great way to give a gift card to someone! Awesome job as always!

Maria