Thursday, August 27, 2009

Me and Canadian Scrapbooker.

I don't know about you but every time I'm expecting something in the mail it seems to take forever. So long infact that I forget about it. Then of course it shows up! Well that's what happend to me today, the scrapbook magazine "Canadian Scrapbooker" finally arrived and at first I couldn't figure out why a "catty" was in my mailbox then it clicked. Eeeeeeeek!

You may be wondering what's so exciting weeeellll awhile back Canadian Scrapbooker contacted me and asked if I'd like to be featured in their "Passport to Creativity"section of their magazine. OMG!!! Would I ever!!! .
I can not believe I'm featured here, this magazine of chalked full of talented Canadian Scrapbookers, and they picked me to be part of it??
Here are the the layouts featured. Thank you for stoping by my blog.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a very wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

EEEEEEEK! You have been published!! OMWord Melyssa, you are on fire!! I love the layouts, I really want to try my hand at digi scrapbooking once the kiddos start back at school. These are incredible, thank you so much for letting us share in your happiness!

WickedPixie said...

Congratulations! Those are GREAT pages!! :-)Traci

Kelly Mahany said...

Being published would complete one more of my tasks on my Bucket List! OMG! That is so amazing! It is no wonder why they chose you, your layouts phenomenal!

Congrats!! You should be in magazines!!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

OMGosh Melyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't tell us this exciting stuff on the OTHER blog!!!!! You are absolutley amazing! I swear I want to be like you when I grow up... how do you feel about moving to (kind of) rural Virginia to be my personal tutor? LOL-- seriously, congratulations. This is HUGE!

P.S. What size is that Elvis costume? That thing is adorable! Wanna sell it?

Kathi said...

Congratulations! Not only were you published, you were FEATURED!!! That's epic!!!

The layouts are wonderful.

Nicole Maki said...

Congratulations!

Love your LOs - especially the Elvis one.

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats on getting published dear friend!! Im so proud of you!