Sunday, January 2, 2011

Have Cake

Well I'm back!  I had a bit of a blog va-ca over the holidays but now it's time to start sharing again.  I have a bunch of cards to show you.  I've been playing with my Cricut and made some cards that I can't wait to share.  I can't show you now because I submitted them to the new Cricut Magazine for consideration in their June/July issue.  Sooo if they don't get accepted I'll show them right away.  But for now I have a birthday card to show you that I made using Whimsie Doodles newest rubber stamp set "Have Cake".

I have to say it's a fun set of stamps to play with, I have made a bunch of cards with it so far and will be sharing them all week. 
So here's the first card in a series
Whimsie Doodles sneak peeks coming soon!
Materials
Have Cake rubber stamps-Whimsie Doodles
Cardstock/ribbon-PTI
Patten Paper-Thrift Store (October Afternoon)
Scallop Circle-Spellbinders
iTop brad maker

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

I saw your cards with this set on the Whimsie Doodles site and was so blown away I had to have the set right away (not that my cards will be nearly as great as yours!) I look forward to seeing each individually and reading the info on them! :-)Traci

Anne said...

Wow, what a brilliant card. Adding your blog to my favourites right now and then off to Whimsie Doodles.
AOK
http://aokspaperstuff.blogspot.com/