Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy Monday!!  As some of you may know Cricut is releasing a new Expression for their 5th Anniversary and they hosted a layout contest.  The prize is of course a brand spanking new Expression 2.  The winners will be announced tomorrow after the Home Shopping Network.  Since I've submitted 2 layouts for the contest I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat watching the show on the internet to see if one of my layouts will be shown.  If I win I want a pink Expression!!  The neat thing is I didn't have to keep my submissions secret, I can share them with you all. So here's my first entry. 
The Die Cuttin' Diva's are hosting a Time to mix it up challenge #10.  This time you just need to use 2 different cuts/dies/cartridges on 1 project.  I used the Robotz alpha and A Child's Year Cricut cartridge for this layout. 

Materials
A Child's Year and Robotz Cricut Cartridges
Cherish border punch and glitter-Martha Stewart
Washi Tape-iCopic
Stickles and Smooch

Everyday Cricut is giving away a new Cricut Anniversary Expression 2. 
All you have to do is stop by and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.

No comments: