Monday, October 27, 2008

Vintage Christmas



My first attempt at "stagging" a card. I'm love the look of this stamp set. Every image is so vintage looking and with a little antiquing the card looks vintage to. And the little green bells that I attached to the ribbon used to belong to a pin, the bells were wired together to make a christmas tree and I couldn't resist taking it apart for "other" uses..LOL
Supplies
Green paper-K&Company
Stamps-Holiday Joy-CTMH
Red, green and desert sand cardstock-CTMH

5 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so beautiful. I love the antique, vintage look at the tree.

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage look. This Christmas card is gorgeous.

Jennifer Scull said...

you did a great job on the vintage look of this card! I am constantly saving buttons, ribbons, etc. from 'non-stamping' stuff to re-use. in this day and age, that is called 'going green'!!! :)

loretta said...

Your project is beautiful. The vintage look is so pretty!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card!! I love the vintage look!