Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gift Card Holders

A cup of Friendship

So here’s an example of my new favourite card type…it’s a Gift Card Holder!! Isn’t it cool!! It folds up like an accordion to form a card that has a little pocket inside. It will hold a gift card perfectly, but I think it can hold other things, so my mission now is to list all the different ways this cardholder can be used.
If you have any suggestions let post it in the comments, I’d love to hear your ideas. I have a few ideas for these and will post pics as soon as they are done. Stay tuned!!
Supplies
Gift Card holder-Short Cuts
Pattern Paper-Anna Griffen
Cup of Friendship and Annotations-CTMH acrylic stamps
Ribbon and hemp-Michaels
Lace Doily Border Punch-Martha Stewart
Inks-Garden Green and Desert Sand-CTMH


We're Dying to have you-halloween invite

Another sample of what you can do with a gift card holder, make it an invitation and store your information where a gift card would go.
Supplies
Sketchy Uppercase-CTMH acrylic stamps
Ribbon-Michaels
Goo Border Punch-Martha Stewart
Gift Card Holder-Short Cuts
Pattern Paper-imaginisce


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful...I have never done one of these. I love it!

Jennifer Scull said...

that tea holder is by far my fave! how adorable to send to someone as a 'thinking of you'!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I love the first card. It's so pretty!