Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Christmas Card for the School Bus Driver

My son has had the same bus driver (to school) for the last 8 years. It was just this year that he told me he thinks he has the best shool bus driver ever. So I thought he might like a christmas card with my son's compliment written inside for christmas. So I got my pencil out and drew a cartoon school bus, then I thought (before I glue everything down) that maybe someone else might like to make the bus, so I made a template. And here you go, I added the pic of the bus because when I decide to use a paper piecing template I always forget how it's supposed to look. This way it makes putting it together and deciding on colours much easier!

This template is for the bus only...driver not included!

Cardstock-Yellow, black, red,white and grey-CTMH
Small Circle punches-Marvy and EK success
Wreath Punch-Martha Stewart Branch punch
Snowflake paper-Sandylion
Glass Glaze (Diamond Glaze)-Plaid
Yellow Brads


Tiffany Bauer said...

This is just too stinkin cute!!!! And thank you for the template. I am going to have to make one for my kid's bus driver.

Sara said...

Too Cute

Katy said...

Very cute & I love your new header too!

Jackie said...

This is soooo cute! Thanks for the template.

Dru said...

What a cute idea - love that wreath on the front bumper.

Scrubbysue said...

This is cute. Thanks for the template as well. Hope you have a great wknd! = )

Karen from PA said...

This is so adorable!