Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Even the smallest gift deserves a cute box!



Well I was a busy little stamper today, and totally by accident!! I swear!! You see my son has a girl Friend and he bought a little gift for her and it needed a little box. See I have an excuse Anyway I made this little box and tag for her gift.
Supplies
Lace Border Punch-Martha Stewart
Paper-K&Company Christmas Pack
White cardstock-CTMH
Gingerbread stamp-imaginisce
Pantone Markers
Liquid Applique-white
Ribbon-Michaels
Snowflake Punch-Martha Stewart

8 comments:

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is so sweet and so sweet of you to make it for your son's present!!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

This gift is so precious!

Karen from PA said...

This is beautiful! I love that tag!

Danielle's Designs said...

This is such a cute box and tag

Gina said...

How adorable, I love that little gingerbread man.

Scrubbysue said...

Awwwwwwww.......this is adorable! my nieces would just love this! great idea. TFS! have a great wknd.

Katy said...

Very cute gingerbread girl. I have been looking for one and I love it.TFS

Conni said...

I agree, these little boxes are so cute, and really not hard to make either

C