Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wagon load of Love

This morning I decided to blow the dust off an old stamp of mine and actually use it for the first time. I got the idea from a SU set “Loads of Fun”, since I do not have that set I thought the wagon and the many other stamps I do own would do the trick. I’m thinking I may actually get some half decent use out of this stamp after all.


Supplies
Stamps
Radio Flyer-PSX
LOVE-Soul Mates-CTMH
Paper-Script-Karen Foster
Cardstock-Red, white and black-CTMH
Ink-black and green-CTMH
Pantone Markers
Pearls-red-Queen & Co.
Punch-label-SURibbon-fabric store

6 comments:

Joy said...

this is adorable, I have some similar sets, I always put a doggie in my wagon, I'll have to pull them out! thanks for the inspiration, I love it!

Scrubbysue said...

Awwww..this is adorable! and the colors are fantastic! Happy New Years to you!!

Gina said...

I love these wagons! You inspired me to get my wagon set out too. Love the black and red.

Laura said...

this is totally adorable!!
love it!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Such a wonderful card...I love it!

Sara said...

Very cute, love the wagon