Monday, February 2, 2009

ShortCuts Friendship Card

Well it's Monday morning already and a new month has already started. With that starts a new theme for ShortCuts....this month is Friendship. So over the next couple of weeks I get to share some cards and 3D projects with you. I think your gonna love the 3D stuff ( they come with templates directions). When are you going to see these?? First thing every Friday morning you will find a new project here.

Supplies
Frosted Card-ShortCuts
Stamps-SU-retired
Labels 2-Spellbinders
Pantone Markers

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is beautiful! I am happy I found your blog. I too am in NS. Always fun to find someone in the same area. Have a great evening,
:)
Kim

Kim said...

Sorry to leave you another message, but I just wanted to let you know that I added you to my blog list. Hope you don't mind?
Thanks!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh, I really love that frosted card! I think those would be great fun to play with! you did a lovely job on this card! I always liked that SU! stamp set. :)

Carmen said...

Awesome!