Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mojo Bookmark and Bombshell

Well I tried the Mojo Monday (week 78) sketch for this card. As soon as I saw it I thought "bookmark". Soooooo...
I pulled out my Pirate Bombshell (Bombshell Stamps) again and made her a bookmark. She's gonna get tired of me inking up her face!! LOL. Hummmm you know if I change the colours to make the card more "masculine" this would make a cute Father's Day card!
I also put together a little quickie of a tutorial on how I went about making the bookmark.
Supplies:It's a Pirate's Life stamp set-Bombshell Stamps, Sketch-Mojo Monday, Paper-Grow & Bloom-My Mind's Eye, Pantone Markers

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a great card!!! LOVE the bookmark touch!

Gina Lindsay said...

very cute idea to showcase your bookmark.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!

Sara said...

so cute, great idea

Terri Trotter Earley said...

She is wonder woman!!! Nice job on the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.