Monday, April 13, 2009

In the Dog house

Good monday morning! I hope you like my little project this morning, I've challenged myself to use ShortCuts gift card holders in creative ways other than to hold a gift card. This gift card holder holds a coupon. I was thinking of my husband when I created it!! I took a gift card holder from ShortCuts and made it into a coupon holder. The coupon gives my husband a "free pass out of the dog house". I hope he uses it wisely..LOL.

My husband is getting this card for Father's Day. Do you think he'll like it? hehehehe
Supplies:Gift Card Holder-ShortCuts, Cardstock-CTMH, Stamps-Pupstar-The Greeting Farm, Alphas-CTMH, Paper-Newsprint-Karen Foster, Polka dots-Making Memories

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Melyssa! Oh my gosh, what a cool card! Very unique. That dog house is fantastic. . so original. I LOVE it! Awww, that pup is adorable and you colored him so beautifully! Awesome job on your card!!

Maria

Joy said...

this is the cutest thing ever!

BeccaRoo said...

This is so awesome!! You did a fabulous job here.