Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love hurts!

Isn't this little guy the cutest little nurse ever?? She's called Love Bear and she's from The Greeting Farm. They are also have a challege "Don't be Square". Which means they are looking for cards that are not square or rectangle in shape. This is what inspired me to make these cards.

I used an embossing folder (Cuttlebug) to make the dimples of the bandaid.

Supplies:Love Bear digi stamp-The Greeting Farm, embossing folder-Cuttlebug, Pantone Markers, Vintage Photo distress ink-Ranger, cardstock-CTMH, kraft cardstock-SU and silver foil-Spellbinders

3 comments:

Gabby said...

OH SHUT UP...I swear you make me sick! In a good way...lol. I absolutely LOVE your work it's sick! I need that little nurse to come check me out...except not with that huge syringe! :O LOL!

~*Joni said...

Every time I see this sicko nurse, I smile!! HAHA! I love this, your needle and band aid is brilliant. :D

Randi said...

These are both so stinkin cute!!! I love what you did with these "non-square" cards!! So creative!!