Sunday, May 31, 2009

The most Exciting news ever!!

I’ve been thinking about starting my own digital stamp company for some time now. And now that day is here. Wooo hoooo!! I’ve always loved to draw ever since I could hold a pencil, my style has always been on the “whimsical” side of illustrating. I’d doodle on anything that had a free space. Now I’m converting these doodles into digital stamps so that I can make my dream come true and that dream is called Whimsie Doodles (I’m jumping up and down in excitement).
So if your interested click HERE to find out how to apply for a position in my first Doodelicious Design Team.

Here’s a card I made using the my first digital stamp.
If you like her click here to get her FREE just click here.

7 comments:

Gabby said...

MELYSSA SHUT UP!!! That is AMAZING news!!! I'm like seriously jumping up and down for you too! That has actually been a dream of my DD too but we have NO idea how to get her work digitized...dumb or what? ANYWHO...I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! XD

Zarah said...

Congrats!! That's awesome news! :D

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Melyssa, this is excellent!! I can't wait for your images to be up for purchase. Good luck with the Design Team call - they are tough. ;)
Alicia

~*Joni said...

OH OH OH!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is soooo fabulous licious! I love this big announcement and I am sooo happy for you. :D This card is adorable, love your doodling so much. In Hawaii they call turtles "Honu" and they are a wonderful sign of life. I love this! And your profile is awesome, that new pic is gor-just. haha!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

TOO C+U+T+E!! I absolutely love this little guy!

Congratulations on making your dream come true! I think you are on the road to big successes in digital stamps!

Katie Skiff said...

How super fun!! I love this lil guy.

Ingrid said...

Wow.....that's exciting news, Melyssa!! Congrats, girl. You're so creative. Good luck!!