Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sneak Peeks of Miss Anya's Rain, Snow and Shine


Isn't Miss Anya cute with her rubber boots and umbrella. I think any card with her on it will brighten anyone's day. Even a rainy day!!

I know it's to early for winter cards but Miss Anya with her ear muffs is just to cute not to make a card with. This paper just screamed "vintage" to me so I helped the look along with some Distress ink. And Sweet Miss Daisy's style of making snowflakes. I don't think I'll be able to make a plain snowflake again!! LOL

See I just love "Snow Anya" she's just too cute. Even with the hot spring days I'm happily making winter cards with Anya as my muse!! These colours are my favorite winter colours and again Miss Daisy style snowflake adorns the card.

These stamps will be available at The Greeting Farm May 15.

Supplies
Stamps-MISS ANYA's: Rain, Snow, Shine-The Greeting Farm
Happy Holidays card-snowflake paper-Chatterbox
Let it snow-Daisy D's
a little something-Making Memories-Chloe's Closet

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous cards! Your coloring is fantastic. I love that winter Anya. So cute!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards, Melyssa! Your Anyas are beautiful. . .love the different color combos on each card and your coloring is perfection!! You're doing fabulous showing off those images!!

Maria

WickedPixie said...

WOW! These are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you combine colors! So soft and yet so brilliant! I don't know what it is, but I keep staring at them, trying to figure it out! :-) Traci

Jacilynn said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I love your cards!

Zarah said...

Those cards are fantastic!