Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Toooty toot toot

What a super fantastic day I had today!! First I went on a road trip to visit my parents, had lunch with Mom, visited my grandfather (Poppy) and came home to the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and I'm in it!! I have a digital page published on page 115. Oh I'm so excited!! Now that I've stopped bounching around my kitchen I can show you the layout.
here's a pic of the cover.


And guess what??? Canadian Scrapbooker cantacted me and asked if I'd like to be featured in their "Passport to Creativety" segment. For each issue they choose 3 scrapbookers from a province and feature them in this segment. And they want ME!!!! I can't believe it! The publish 3 of your layouts, your photo and a little question/answer section. I'm so nervous about sounding silly!! LOL. Anyway the issue I'll be in will be out in Oct of this year. My only concern now is if they pick a goofy pic of me...hahahahhaha! (keeping my fingers crossed).

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

woohoo, way to go!!! congrats on the pub and being asked to participate in the special feature!!