Friday, June 19, 2009

Accordian Baby Girl Album


Warning today's post contains a lot of photos. Today I want to show you a baby girl album I made for a Secret Sister swap I'm at at SCS. My SS has a baby girl and hasn't found the time to start an album so I thought I'd make her an accordian travel album. The whole 5 page album fits inside a DVD. And I decorated the cover. I hope she likes it.






Have you noticed some of the baby stamps and sentiments are from the new stamp set "Oh Baby" by The Greeting Farm!

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Melyssa I am in awe of your work. Your attention to details is what sets you apart from everyone else! Every time I see your work I am inspired to go beyond my comfort zone! You do the most awesome job of layers, they are never over done and always pulled together perfectly. I love this idea, your SS will be thrilled when she gets this in the mail!!

Thanh Vo said...

She is going to LOVE this, Melyssa. I don't know who wouldn't.... even a proud father would carry this in his travel bag!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is BEYOND gorgeous, girl!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love it, and she will too!

Angie said...

This is so cool! I'm noticing that adorable scrapbook pages are just as easy as making cards without the main image. I think I'll have to give something like this a try!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and it looks easy enough that I could try doing it!! Do you have a tutorial to show how to make it?