Saturday, September 12, 2009

She's my cherry pie...

The other day I found this DP with cherries and skulls and instantly thought it would be perfect for my Bombshell Stamps. Of course I had the song "Cherry Pie" in my head all day long.
So I've been playing with my Bombshell Stamps last night. I've made 4 cards and 1 is almost finished.

Butterfly Queen stamp set

Cherry Bomb stamp set

Pirates Life
Cherry Bomb
Here's a close up of the flowers and buttons. I added some "glass effects" directly onto the buttons and sprinkled black glitter all over. I did the same thing to the edge of some of the flowers.

The flowers are just randomly cut some-what circles that I crumpled up and either inked or distressed the edges.
Supplies used are:
Designer Paper-Creative Imaginations-Red Cherry

3 comments:

gale said...

Wow those are gorgeous! Love those freehand flowers too. And yep I have that song in my head now. lol

Lisa Foster said...

These are awesome!!! Very Sexy! Oh man, now I'VE got that SONG stuck in MY head! Ahhh... hair bands...

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

These are so sassy and sexy! The cherries with skulls were a fantastic find!! And now I am singing that song, too... :)