Thursday, September 10, 2009

ShortCuts Thursday

Goooood morning!! Today's card was inspired by SheetLoad of Cards sketch challenge.
Using the sketch as my guide I cut the pieces of DP and digi images and assemble them (without gluing). After I was happy with the pieces I then decided what parts I would leave on the card front and what I wanted behind. Then I just attached everything to a ShortCuts frosted card blank!

Side view to show the isolated front DP pieces.

Here's the sketch

To see more card samples visit SheetLoad of Cards and download their newsletter.


Frosted Card Blank-ShortCuts
Halloween digi images-Whimsie Doodles

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Adorable!! And absolutely perfect as the frosted card gives it a foggy-halloween spooky glow. Does that make sense? ;) The bat is sooo cute, that't the way I look when I want candy too. Wonderful interpretation on the sketch Melyssa!!

Cheryl said...

Awesome job on this, I just love it, what fun!