Friday, October 16, 2009

2 "sweet' cards

Here's my attempt at making a card without an image.  Sentiment only, well with embellishments! Ha!  The sentiment is from Whimsie Doodles, it's a digital stamp I just print out and cut however I want to.  The good thing about digital stamps is I never make a mistake, or get ink on my hands!

This card is one of my favorites.  I used the fabulous clear card from ShortCuts.  I love using clear cards because it lets me focus on particular elements basically with noting!  I mean the rest of the background is clear so it maximizes the card front with minum visual clutter. 

Kissmas Ginger digital stamp-Whimsie Doodles
Sweet Sentiments-Whimsie Doodles
Clear card-ShortCuts

5 comments:

Lauretta See said...

so cute :) i love the color combo ;))) great job! hugs xx

Maria said...

Love it!! You're so talented!! I have a question and hope you can help me. I bought some of those clear cards, but I need to know what kinda glue to use for the best result. Those I've made are not that nice ;-)

Lisa Foster said...

These are so cute Melyssa! I really LOVE these colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

Nancy said...

Gorgeous cards, Melyssa:O) Love the colours and fab layout. Wonderful job!
Have a great day.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Tammi said...

Adorable, love it!