Thursday, October 1, 2009

ShortCuts thursday

Today were going back in time with ShortCuts to show you some oldies but goodies!  I started at the beginning of my ShortCuts DT career and picked my favorite projects.  So are samples you would have found on my blog waaaaaay back in January.  The first is a Gift Card Holder except mine is anything BUT a holder containing a gift card.  It actually holds little coupons for a child.  I picked this project because I love the "compartments' that I can decorate in this folder.  Plus I love the bright bold colours.  (Something I tend to stay away from).


The second sample is a card I made using a Clear card.  It was love at first sight when it came to ShortCuts clear cards!!  I'll never be the same again! hehe.  I was brave back then, looking at the stitching I can't believe how straight it was!  I also cut circles from a Frosted  sheet to make bubbles.  So I actually used 2 products in one card, I was so pleased with myself.  Hahahah I'm to easy!!



What's up with ShortCuts??  Well check out their blog announcement here.

No comments: