Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Thoughts

This is my first post as a Guest Design Team member for Whiff of Joy.  Cosmo Cricket's new pallet of pink and teal is gorgeous for christmas this year.  I know it's the middle of Oct and I'm talking christmas cards.  I hope you like today's sample.  Have I told you I'm a lucky girl!  You see my husband believe's I have a Santa Fetish and well maybe I kinda sorta do since most of my christmas decorations contain a Santa in one form or another.  Well as the GDT of Whiff of Joy I was sent 5 Santa images!!  Every image is gorgeous and full of details. 

Materials
Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Kaiser (pink DP)
Whimsie Doodles sentiment
Watercolour Pencils

4 comments:

PaperTree Designs said...

Wow wow wow! Your cards rock. I have added you to my sidebar. Just Amazing.
Hugs
Deb
x

Kelly Mahany said...

This is adorable Melyssa! Love how you have incorporated the image with that sentiment! Cute!!

~*Joni said...

Sooo cute Melyssa! I love your work, this is wonderful that you made the WoJ GD position! Congrats - how did I ever miss that?!?! You are so awesome, they are lucky to have you. :D

daisy said...

what a gorgeuse card!

hugs
daisy