Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Thoughts

This is my first post as a Guest Design Team member for Whiff of Joy.  Cosmo Cricket's new pallet of pink and teal is gorgeous for christmas this year.  I know it's the middle of Oct and I'm talking christmas cards.  I hope you like today's sample.  Have I told you I'm a lucky girl!  You see my husband believe's I have a Santa Fetish and well maybe I kinda sorta do since most of my christmas decorations contain a Santa in one form or another.  Well as the GDT of Whiff of Joy I was sent 5 Santa images!!  Every image is gorgeous and full of details. 

Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Kaiser (pink DP)
Whimsie Doodles sentiment
Watercolour Pencils


PaperTree Designs said...

Wow wow wow! Your cards rock. I have added you to my sidebar. Just Amazing.

Kelly Landers said...

This is adorable Melyssa! Love how you have incorporated the image with that sentiment! Cute!!

~*Joni said...

Sooo cute Melyssa! I love your work, this is wonderful that you made the WoJ GD position! Congrats - how did I ever miss that?!?! You are so awesome, they are lucky to have you. :D

daisy said...

what a gorgeuse card!