Saturday, October 31, 2009

Whiff of Joy baby card challenge winner

Good morning everyone.  I'd like to thank all of you who particapted in the WOJ baby cards for Alison challenge.  I've heard she has a lot of gorgeous cards for her little baby boy!
It's the 31st and I'm a day late announcing the winner.  Sorry about that!

The random number generator choose the #20
so that means Jane (http://janeslovelycards.blogspot.com/) has won!!

Congrats Jane!
send me an email with your address and your two stamp choices.
melyssa@eastlink.ca

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow!!!!! I can't believe I won, thank you soooo much Melyssa! I was just drooling over all the new stamps this morning wishing I could get some! It is so great to hear Alison and her husband love all the cards they received! I've emailed you, thank you! hugs, Jane xxx