Friday, November 13, 2009

Winter Willo

Yeah it's Friday!!  Tommorrow I leave for New York!!  Today's card has a big snowflake on it and it's something I don't want to see while I'm away!
Whiff of Joy has a gorgeous collection of Winter images and I'm a very lucky girl to be part of the team to bring these images to you.  This image (Festive Winter Willow) in particular took me 3 tries to get the colours right.  Yes I built the card and then stamped the image. Willow herself is such a beautiful image that it made me nervous to colour her.  Good thing I have lots of white cardstock!




Festive Winter Willow-Whiff of Joy
Designer Paper-Imaginisce
Lace border Punch-Martha Stewart
Ribbon-SUINK
Snowflake-Sizzix
Copics

8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is fabulous! Beautiful colors! Have a wonderful time in New York & a safe trip! Don't forget to take pics to share with us! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Cheryl said...

Wow Melyssa, this is just gorgeous!! Love those colors!

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing card Melyssa!! I love your layout and fabulous coloring!! Have a wonderful time in NY!!

Sheri

Aunty Sue said...

doesnt she look magical in these colours

Nancy said...

This card is so beautiful, Melyssa:O) Love the winter kit from WOJ, and your colouring of this adorabel image is fabulous. Wonderful design!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Katharina Frei said...

An amazong card Melyssa!! Love Willow's haircolor.
Katharina x

Niki Estes said...

This is so pretty, Melyssa! I just love your cards and your style!

Cheryl O said...

Absolutely amazing what you did with this stamp. Love how you colored the coat and hat!!! How did you do that pattern on the coat? That is fantastic!!!!