Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snoowie Tags and Stamp Shoppe challenge

Good morning readers!   I see it is snowing here ugh!!!  Oh well maybe they'll cancel school, my son is certainly hoping for that today as he thinks if there is no school there will be no dentist either.  Well I gotta give him credit for hoping the impossable!  LOL

Ok enough of that.  The Stamp Shoppe is hosting a new challenge AND there is a prize for one lucky player.
The challenge is easy enough, you just have to make a tag using a Magnolia stamp.  Click here to see more details and of course find out what you could win!
I started out with making one tag using Snoowie and lost it!   I mean I couldn't stop making more!  I wasn't sure how much I was going to like Snoowie now I know I LOVE Snoowie!

I think I'll go make so more tags today! Here's what I made so far.




Snoowie with Star (Magnolia) stamp-Stamp Shoppe
Copics
Chalk (checks)-Pebbles Inc

So what are you waiting for?? 
Make a Magnolia tag, submit it here and you could win some candy!!! 
Go for it!!

6 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

your tags are very cute!
I come here everyday, your work is a candy for my eyes!!

Tricia T said...

Wow! You did go to town with those tags and each one is just as cute as the last one!! You should give these as gifts!! Marvelous post!!

Ursula's Kreativecke said...

Wunderschön!!!

Gruß

Ursula

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all fabulous!!

Danni said...

These are all so adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

Melyssa, these are all fabulous!! I hope to be able to play along after we get through the holidays!!