Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dream Big

It's been a pretty full week with new releases from Paper Makeup, the digi for Baylee, blog hop and lots of cards.  Today's cards are all about the sentiments from PMS's "Dream Big" sentiment set.  I don't know what it is but I always want to include stars with these sentiments.  I think it's because they refer to dreams and it makes me think of starry nights.  Or maybe it's because I lie awake dreaming up plans instead of sleeping.

The background for this card was created using the same set "Dream Big"  the scrolls and stars are included with the sentiments.  Aren't the scrolls pretty!!

Materials
Dream Big rubber stamps-Paper Makeup
Designer Paper-Be Loved-My Mind's Eye
Cardstock-CTMH
Stars-Spellbinders

4 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous stuff lady!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty cards!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome cards!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh hun these are AWESOME!!!! I love love love them!