Friday, January 15, 2010

House Warming

Wooo hooo I can't believe it's Friday already!  I know some days seem to fly by but I really feel left behind in this week.  Like it should only be Wednesday!  Oh well it just means the weekend is closer than I thought and well who doesn't love the weekends??
Anyway, is there a stamp out there that you love the "concept" of but not the actual image?  For instance I love the idea of a house image but I haven't come across an actual image I like enough to buy.  It's either too small, to plain, or just not pretty (to me anyway).  That was until The Greeting Farm come out with a new set called "My House".  I loved the details, the choices and the sentiments in this set.  Plus the houses aren't these tiny little stamps they are actually a good size (the one in the sample is about 2.5"x3").  Which means they are easy to colour.  Ok I'll stop babbling now.  I should also tell you that this is my very first house warming card.

Materials
My House-The Greeting Farm
DP-K@Company
Heart Punch-Martha Stewart
Copics
Stickles Glitter

10 comments:

Randee E said...

Beee-you-ti-ful!! Love the colors!!

Randee E said...

Beee-you-ti-ful!! Love the colors!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Melyssa!! I love the colors and your fabulous coloring!! I really need that MS heart punch!!

Kay D said...

Simply gorgeous- I love that house!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love it!! Beautiful job on your first house warming card!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Giles said...

This is gorgeous! I love the black and white with the pop of teal. Gorgeous coloring on the house.

Nicole said...

GOR GEOUS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

your coloring is amazing here! Just fabulous!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! Love your coloring and the layout of the card is fabulous! You're right...it's a great image!

Kim said...

Beautiful, the black and teal are so pretty together and the house is wonderfully colored!