Monday, January 18, 2010

L'il Cupid Valentine Cards

I probably asked this question before but have you ever put a card combo together and couldn't stop making cards with it?  I do this all the time.  It's like I find something I really like together and I make as many cards as I can until all the paper is gone.  Then I have to go back and figure out how to fit an image on the card!  LOL yep I make a lot of cards this way! 

Another mania of mine is finding a stamp or set of stamps that I really like and going crazy with stamping and colouring a bunch of images.  Then I have to try and find a home for them!  I used one stamp set to make all these cards it's called "L'il Cupid" from Whimsie Doodles.  It's their first ever rubber stamps! Check them out here.

White and Red Cardstock-CTMH
sorry drawing a blank on the DP!


Kristy Young said...

How adorable are these cards! So cute.
Kristy x

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous creations, Melyssa!! I happen to love those colors & papers too!!

Sparkle said...

These are all so adorable!

Katie Cotton said...

super sweet cards!!!

Tessa said...

Beautiful cards!!