Monday, January 25, 2010

Oppps I forgot the FFF challenge

So Friday was Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm.  Not only did I forget to post my card but I made the wrong kind of card!!  I made a birthday card, not a summer card which is what the challenge was.
The colours are so bright and summery that they showed it anyway.  And well I forgot to show it on my blog!   So here is my "summer" birthday card!

No your eyes aren't going fuzzy,  Flutter Anya has be covered in glitter.   I thought it might make her look a little magical being all glittery but I just couldn't seem to "capture" the effect.  Here's a close up.


Materials
Flutter Anya-The Greeting Farm
Glitter-Martha Stewart

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

LOL It's ok - these things happen sometimes and your card is still gorgeous!