Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine Magnolias

It's Magnolia day!  I couldn't wait to get my markers on these beautiful Magnolias from the Stamp Shoppe!  It's look's like I'm going through a black, white and red phase.  I actually have a bunch of cards using this combo.  Do you find yourself doing that, discovering a colour combo and then go crazy making cards with it.  hahhaha I do all the time.  This Tilda is from the Love Collection

This little cutie is from the new "Raising the Ceiling" new year collection from Magnolia.


 Magnolia-The Stamp Shoppe
Martha Stewart Heart Punch and Latic and Daisy border punch
Be Loved-My Mind's Eye
Black and Ivory DP-K&Company

8 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Both cards are great, but I absolutely looooove the first one! I think its the color combo, its very striking!

Donna C said...

these cards are so cute ! I am waiting for heidi to bring in this cutie in her store !

KymKreates said...

I adore the colors and the cards to go with. Magnificent work!
KymKreates

Unknown said...

These are so pretty! I just love the colors and the images. I ourchased my first Magnolias and waiting for mr. mailman. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing cards Melyssa!! Love the dramatic colors!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Cindy Haffner said...

These are adorable.

Sparkplug17 said...

These are lovely!

Randi said...

Gorgeous Valentines Melyssa! Such amazing coloring! Love the layouts and your beautiful details!! That heart on the second one is so amazing!