Thursday, April 29, 2010

A goodbye, hello and challenge

Sadly, the month of April marks Cheryl's last month as a TGF Farmer. Cheryl has been with TgF pretty much from the beginning and it's hard to see her go!


We do have an exciting announcement today for you too, though! I'd like to welcome MERCY KERIN back to the TGF DT as a FARMER! Mercy was, as you probably know, part of the last round of Gardeners before we stopped having them, returned to us as a member of the Critter Crew and has been asked to come grow with us now as a TGF Farmer!

Today is also the start of preview day for The Greeting Farm.  I actually sat down and made a scrapbook page using the newest set called Grannie and Gramps and they are ADORABLE!! They made me smile everythime I set out to make something else with them.  I also added a few elements from the Spotlight stamp set.

Want to WIN Grandparents? Leave a comment HERE on the Greeting Farm Post
by 11:59pm CST tonight, and one lucky winner will be announced tomorrow! Thanks everyone!

10 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Love your layout, and your are right, those new images are adorable!!!:)

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing layout, Melyssa!! Love all your fabulous details!! The new images are too cute!!

Bobbi said...

This is a cute layout. Love the new images as well.

Kim said...

That is so sweet!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Your page is adorable!!!

Danni said...

Such a wonderful layout!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super ADORABLE!!!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Very sweet Melyssa! I love the layout and the new images-- too cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable set and the layout is so stinkin' CUTE!! This is so me and my hubby of 42 years~~Nana and Granda. Thanks for creating something that isn't about adorable little kids (which I'm addicted to)! Us seniors need our day too. LOL Peggy

Randi said...

Melyssa your layout is incredible!! I love how you combined the Grannie & Gramps images and punched them out!!