Thursday, May 13, 2010

Every Other Day tags

Today's post is all about TAGS!!  All you need is 1 stamp set (Every Other Day), Spellbinders Labels 8 and a few scraps of paper.  I start by pre cutting all the cardstock and designer paper.  Cut the DP into sections and then just mix and match.  It's easy and fast to put a variety of tags together when  you do it this way!
The blue DP was cut in half for the top of one tag and the bottom of the other.
The red plaid was cut down the middle for the top of one tag and side of the other!

Materials
Every Other Day stamp set-Whimsie Doodles
Spellbinders Labels 8

Eeeek! I'm sooooo excited I just have to tell you ....I've won Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge 137 using this set of stamps!!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh these are all gorgeous. I love the subtle distressing for a vintage country look! Great ideas!!!

Shaela said...

congrats on your win!! and I love the tags... I think I want to go make some RIGHT NOW!! lol