Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whimsie Toodles Hop

Well it is a busy day indeed with two blog hops!  This hop is a bit sad as it is a goodbye hop to the Whimsie Doodles Design Team.  I will miss everyone and their talent.  As a special send off Whimsie Doodles designed a fun summer set called Sentiment-edibles especiallly for this hop and is offering it half price today.

-All you have to do is Collect all the letters the team have on their blogs. 
-Collect and unscrammble the letters to create two words
-these words are now your code to get Sentiment-edibles half price!!
Here are some cards I made using this set


I didn't have green buttons that match the ribbon on this card but I did (believe it or not) have nail polish that is a perfect match.  So I painted the buttons just like I would have painted my nails.

For the Scoop card I cut out the scoop of ice cream and pasted it on top the original two scoops to make this ice cream tower.
My Letter is...

Your next stop on the hop is to the very talented Donna's blog.

Scroll down for some manly man cards for Bombshell Stamps Blog Hop.

18 comments:

Busym1 said...

What great coloring! Tht watermelon is adorable! Good luck!

April said...

I am digging this set....you card is fabbo!!

Nicole said...

HUGS TO YOU, Melyssa!! thank you for letting me stay on for so long! I hope I didn't overstay my welcome! xoxox love ya!

Paula said...

All your creations are works of art! I thank you for the chance to be a part of this team! It's been so much fun and I gained more then I could ever count!

Gloria said...

Love your creations!

Cheryl Valadez said...

These cards are fantastic! Painting the buttons with nail polish to match your ribbon...pure GENIUS!!

Kas said...

Great cards!

Janice W. said...

LOL Green nail polish! Your cards are fabulous!!

The Scrapping Princess said...

Beautiful card! Good luck and best wishes to you in the future!

Jessica Hammond
imaprincess79@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards!!

Kathi said...

I gotta remember to come visit your blog.

Great coloring and brilliant idea to use nail polish, though I'm a bit surprised that you had green.

Kay D said...

Beautiful cards, and I love your coloring!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Painting the buttons with nail polish??? AMAZING! Love the giant ice cream cone, too!

LindaC said...

Great cards! Love the 'orange' one. Can't believe you had green nail polish!! That's so cool!

Teribelle8 said...

Your cards are wicked awesome!
thanks for sharing :)

Teribelle8 said...

These cards are deee-lish!
tfs!

Donna Espiritu said...

as always, your cards are AMAZING...fabulous colors! and your designs are one of a kind :)

will miss you M! you're THE BEST :)
thank you for being SO generous, kind, sweet and thoughtful and for being a great friend! :)

love yah,
donna

Marlene said...

Very Cute cards! These new Sentiment-Edibles are soo cute! Love them all!