Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Tuesday Creeper on a Sketch card

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad to be home.  I got back just in time to squeak together a card for Farm Fresh Friday.  This week's Greeting Farm challenge was a sketch created by our very own Cindy Haffner.   I couldn't wait to play with the new Creeper's and Tuesday was just perfect for this card. Isn't she cute in her Tutu and tall boots? I added the wings from the Scrapbook set Spotlight.
Check out the sketch and play along
For now here's my version of the sketch.
Materials
DP-Thrift Shop-My Mind's Eye
Birdcage-Whimsie Doodles cut file

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Hi my sweet friend! I missed you all week and hoped everything was a-ok when I didn't see you on the Birthday TGF Hop. LOVE the punny new WD digis by the way!! So cute!
This card is amazing, I wish I had a Cricut to play along with your cuts - the bird cage is adorable. Cute Creeper - your take on Cindy's sketch is fabulous!! Hugs Doodlelicious!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute, Melyssa!! Love how you used the WD birdcage!!

kadie said...

Oh, this is so clever, Melyssa! I love everything about it!

Mercy said...

beautifully done, melyssa! so sorry to hear about your grandfather...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

the whimsical butterfly said...

Absolutely STUNNING-I have been looking for that birdcage die, LOL! Can't find it anywhere! Beautiful work and I'm so glad your'e back but so sorry about your Grandfather. Big Hugs!!!