Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boo Yah Banner

This week's Whimsie Wednesday challenge was to use a banner.  This morning I sat down and make a medallion for a halloween page and thought it might be interesing to make a banner from the medallion.  It turned out to be a pretty cool thing.  I'm glad I tried the challenge this week or I never would have thought of making a banner this way.  Hope you like it too!
Play along with the challenge and you could win a digi of your choice.
I used the new Freaky Little Friends digi set to make this card.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That banner looks like a lot of work but it's terrific! What a super fun card. :)

Thanh Vo said...

LOL !!! I love this little dude, Melyssa and the sentiment you paired up with it too. I'm waiting to see if the set will go on the featured Friday... and then he's all mine!

MWAHAHAHA