Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthdays and cupcakes

Yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful friends from Whimsie Doodles threw me an online surprise party.  Yep they got together and made me birthday cards and posted them on the WD blog and completely surprised me.  What a wonderful surprise, it truly made my day.  Stop over and see, especially if you want some birthday card inspiration.
I had the best day ever!  I had my favorite birthday cake "Oreo Cookie", got a giant monitor and was showered in birthday cards!!  And I even managed to talk my son into having his photo taken with me.  Here's my monitor dwarfing my laptop.
Here's a card I made using the newest digi Cupcake Leah.
Cupcake Leah digi-Whimsie Doodles
Sentiment-Dare to Dream-PSA Essentials

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Happy belated birthday!! What a super sweet thing to do - and your card is, as always, breath taking! :D

Thanh Vo said...

Happy belated birthday, Melyssa! Looks like you had a fantastic day :D

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Yay! So glad you had a great day :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Melyssa - I am new to your blog and am so glad I am here - your cards are wonderful. Happy belated birthday and am glad you had a great one. I look forward to getting to know you in the coming days.