Monday, January 17, 2011

Fly anyway

Today's post has one of my favorite creates, although I'm scared of them I still like them.  Weird eh?
 Have I told you I'm loving my Cricut Machine!  I love getting all kinds of use out of it.
  I thought at first I'd just cut out something like "have a Bee-utiful day" but I wanted something better so I started searching through my stamp stash and found the perfect sentiment from Paper Makeup.  It's a stamp set called Buggy Sayings and it's a really funny set.  This card has the more serious of the two sentiments.
This was created using the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge.
Sentiment-Buggy Sayings-Paper Makeup Stamps

Sorry about this but I just received confirmation that all 7 of my Cricut submissions are going to be published in Cricut Magazine June/July 2011 and had to take down my card and not show any of the other cards I was planning on sharing.  Eeeek!!  I'm so thrilled I want to run out into the snow and shout, but it's too cold and my neighbors wouldn't hear me anyway.


Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

so cute!! love that sentiment with your cute little buggy.

Thanh Vo said...

You are on fire Melyssa!!! Way to go!

LindaC said...

I was lucky to see your post this AM before you pulled it...too cute!

Congratulations on being published! You do great work! LC