Monday, February 28, 2011

Love you much page

Good morning all!  I can't believe it's the end of the February already, yikes where did this month go?  I thought I end the month with something you don't see a lot on my blog...a scrapbook page. This is me and my DH.  Enough said, enjoy your day!
Materials
Spellbinders Labels 8, Scallop Circles, Hearts and Blossom
Designer Paper-Lost and Found-My Mind's Eye
Sentiment-Verve
Vintage Photo Distress Ink

How to make a colour photo into black and white using Photoshop 7
1. Open photo in PS
2. Click on the tab "Image"
3. Scroll down to "Adjustments"
4. Then select "Desaturate"
This will take all the colour out of your image and leave it black and white.
4. Save image (you might want to change the name of the image when saving in case you want to keep the original colour version, otherwise just clicking "save" will overwrite your original image with the new B&W image.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very romantic feel to the page. Love it!

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com